Saturday, January 23, 2010

A baptism

Dear mom and dad,
I leave the office soon. It's pretty weird knowing that I will be transferred and soon I might even find out where.

There is so much exciting news to tell. Right now I am doing e-mails in a city called Ipswich. Its pretty cool. We came out here to a guy that sells the kangaroo scripture cases and things. But anyway, we are about to go to a baptism. Dawn Talbot that I taught in Waterford is getting baptized today in the Park Ridge Ward. She moved to that area and now will be baptized!!!! I was able to get permission from President Richards to go. There are sister missionaries in this area that I am sure really helped Dawn progress. We are about to drive to the chapel over there where I was given the honor to baptize her! I am so excited. The spirit was so strong every time Elder Prina and I would teach her. I'll send a picture of the baptism as soon as possible. It will be the first time I get in the water!

We also had several great lessons this week.

Things have been great. I have been so blessed. Thank you for your prayers.
If we look, we can see miracles and tender mercies of the Lord in our lives. The angel told Nephi to Look so many times.
Love you all
-Elder Adam Hales

No comments: