Sunday, October 31, 2010

Awesome!

Dear Mom and Dad:

I am so proud of my nieces and nephews. All of them are awesome and the ones that can talk are already awesome missionaries! If only grown-ups would do more of that! Cheri and Spencer are awesome for having a party on Saturday night. That would be an awesome missionary opportunity!

Yeah, I am feeling better. I'm not sure what I had. Couldn't even guess.

This week we had interviews with our Mission President. I loved it! I got a new temple recommend and I loved the interview. Not that my interviews in the past were useless. And I'll never forget how cool it was to be interviewed by my dad, but this interview was different. I now have a knowledge of the gospel away from anything worldly. It seemed like I knew more about what I was responding about. It felt good. We don't get to go to the temple in this area since it's too far away, but since it's Elder Tito's last transfer and because we really want to go we got permission for next Wednesday. So we will be emailing next Wed.

This week has been fantastic. I love this ward so much. This is probably my most favorite area. I say that about every area but I really like the leadership in this ward. All of them are fantastic, especially our Bishop. The stake patriarch is our bishop's father, and he said that our Bishop was always the one who would stay in and read his scriptures instead of going out to play. :) If only I had been like that!

We have been finding heaps of new investigators and will have some referrals coming soon. Meanwhile, I love you all!

God speed the right!!!!
-Elder Adam Hales


No comments: